<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Way...

If there's one person that I've grown to respect and love as a lead worshipper, it has got to be Paul Baloche. If by any chance you stumble upon this lil blog of mine, Paul, I thank you for using your gifts and answering your call to impact the world with your heart for God, your heart that seeks to worship and please Him. Thank you for ministering to me through your songs. Keep up the good work, and thanks for being an awesome role model to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Way by Paul Baloche

The way the thunder shakes the earth
Lightning strikes and shouts Your worth
The way the seasons come to pass
Shows my heart Your faithfulness
The way the morning star returns
The way a fire burns

CHORUS
I see You, I feel You like the wind against my face
I hear You, I 'm near You in every step I take
I want to follow You more and more each day
'Cause You are the way, You are the way
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are my way Lord. Even when I don't see, I still believe.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home