What sort of courage...
...and love captivated those men, to leave their wives and children and risk everything? What made them do it? I want to be captured and captivated to realise too that there is no greater love than a man laying down his life for another.
It really makes you think about how far you would go for Him. It really takes you all the way to the other end of your life where you'd actually go "Har? Really ar? Give THAT much? I thought You'd understand that this is one line that You wouldn't ask of me to cross.. cos ya You do want to bless me right?"
"I will not let go unless You bless me."
You wrestle with me Lord.
WillZ
It really makes you think about how far you would go for Him. It really takes you all the way to the other end of your life where you'd actually go "Har? Really ar? Give THAT much? I thought You'd understand that this is one line that You wouldn't ask of me to cross.. cos ya You do want to bless me right?"
"I will not let go unless You bless me."
You wrestle with me Lord.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home