I love You, Lord...
...and I lift my voice;
to worship You, O my soul, rejoice!
take joy my King, in what You hear...
let me be a sweet, sweet voice,
in Your ear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank You Lord for putting me in a position where I have to count Your blessings, and having done that, to cry instead of smile. Looking at Your face, I don't think I can smile, no not yet... not when all that overflows is tears of thankfulness - knowing that I am unworthy of You and Your watchful care. What a wonderful maker. I've not come across any creator that provides a post-production care plan as much as You do.
I love You, Lord...
WillZ
to worship You, O my soul, rejoice!
take joy my King, in what You hear...
let me be a sweet, sweet voice,
in Your ear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank You Lord for putting me in a position where I have to count Your blessings, and having done that, to cry instead of smile. Looking at Your face, I don't think I can smile, no not yet... not when all that overflows is tears of thankfulness - knowing that I am unworthy of You and Your watchful care. What a wonderful maker. I've not come across any creator that provides a post-production care plan as much as You do.
I love You, Lord...
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home