Saveourwhales...
Hey all!
Another freebie for anyone that wants it.
I've got more than 30 wristbands to give away! Comes in 2 sizes.
If you wanna know how it looks like, go to saveourwhales.gov.au and have a look.
If you wanna get 1 or 2 or the whole lot that I have, contact me NOW!
Any Malaysians want it??? I'll bring it back for y'all in less than a month. Take it as a souvenir lor. Let me know now before stock runs out (which is ermm... pretty much unlikely).
I think I've got another 20 coming in a few weeks. Haha. When I ordered the webform was corrupted and there was an error msg showing. So I ordered a couple of times. Who would've thought that even with that error msg the order still went through!
Golly.. so many wristbands.. someone better get it off me.. if not, Lim Wu's gonna be using some really blueish saveourwhales.gov.au hairbands when his hair grows longer. Apparently he wants to leave it till the end of the year, like what I did in my first year. Oh well, at least he'll be the prettiest girl around (I used to be the ugliest girl in OCF). If nobody wants the bands I might make lastic shots out of them - from saveourwhales to killourrodents!
GET YOUR WRISTBANDS NOW!
WillZ
Another freebie for anyone that wants it.
I've got more than 30 wristbands to give away! Comes in 2 sizes.
If you wanna know how it looks like, go to saveourwhales.gov.au and have a look.
If you wanna get 1 or 2 or the whole lot that I have, contact me NOW!
Any Malaysians want it??? I'll bring it back for y'all in less than a month. Take it as a souvenir lor. Let me know now before stock runs out (which is ermm... pretty much unlikely).
I think I've got another 20 coming in a few weeks. Haha. When I ordered the webform was corrupted and there was an error msg showing. So I ordered a couple of times. Who would've thought that even with that error msg the order still went through!
Golly.. so many wristbands.. someone better get it off me.. if not, Lim Wu's gonna be using some really blueish saveourwhales.gov.au hairbands when his hair grows longer. Apparently he wants to leave it till the end of the year, like what I did in my first year. Oh well, at least he'll be the prettiest girl around (I used to be the ugliest girl in OCF). If nobody wants the bands I might make lastic shots out of them - from saveourwhales to killourrodents!
GET YOUR WRISTBANDS NOW!
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home