<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

You are all that I need...

Father, Creator of the universe
In splendor and in glory
You rule over the earth

Jesus, Redeemer of this sinner
In death You gave me new life
And sent Your Holy Ghost

You have been with me through all my darkest nights
What can I do but sing?

Lord of all
You are all that I need
You are all that I need
And I'll love You forever

Prince of peace
You are all that I need
You are all that I need
And I'll love You forever

Holy, holy and wonderful
Holy, the earth adores You

by Victor Row Jr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lord of ALL...
If You're not the Lord of my all, You're not my Lord at all...
Search my heart daily Lord...


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home