Old School...
I didn't have the original 8-bit Nintendo, but Micro Genius was good enough. =)
CLICK ME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I remember talking to Jenny quite some time ago about the difference between the way guys eat and the way girls eat. I think I've blogged about this before but unless someone sets up a search engine for my blog I can't be bothered digging it up.
Guys will eat until they are FULL.
And when we say "Wah.. FULL already, cannot take it anymore... please, enough enough..." ~ WE MEAN IT. It means food has basically filled our bodies from the stomach to the throat and anything more will come out of our ears.
Gals will eat until they are NOT HUNGRY.
And when they say "Wah... FULL already, cannot take it anymore... please, enough enough..." ~ They are saying they are 25% full, the other 75% is left for dessert... so guys, just leave them alone and don't feed them anymore. They aren't like goldfishes. This is one line we shouldn't cross.
WillZ
CLICK ME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I remember talking to Jenny quite some time ago about the difference between the way guys eat and the way girls eat. I think I've blogged about this before but unless someone sets up a search engine for my blog I can't be bothered digging it up.
Guys will eat until they are FULL.
And when we say "Wah.. FULL already, cannot take it anymore... please, enough enough..." ~ WE MEAN IT. It means food has basically filled our bodies from the stomach to the throat and anything more will come out of our ears.
Gals will eat until they are NOT HUNGRY.
And when they say "Wah... FULL already, cannot take it anymore... please, enough enough..." ~ They are saying they are 25% full, the other 75% is left for dessert... so guys, just leave them alone and don't feed them anymore. They aren't like goldfishes. This is one line we shouldn't cross.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home