Da basics...
...of a Christian walk with the unseen God.
I remember Uncle Chin telling me a long long time ago the secret to his success in life. "Read the Bible, pray, live righteously. Simple only what."
Cool eh? Seriously... that's what we have to do. We were taught a few basic things in children's church.
"Read your Bible, pray everyday you will grow, grow, grow!"
"Regret the Bible, refuse to pray you will shrink, shrink, shrink!"
"7 days without prayer makes 1 weak."
"Walk walk walk walk in the light.. walk walk walk walk in the light"
"Jesus loves me this I know. For the Bible tells me so."
"I love You Jesus, deep down in my heart.."
"Father Abraham has many children.." ... ermm.. ok maybe not this one.
But ya... I wanna do just that for now, don't struggle with wanting to take huge strides of faith.. just walk the everyday walk that He wants me to. If a leap is needed, He'll carry me. That's what fathers do for their kids. They walk walk walk then reach a drain.. he carries the kid across. What does the kid do? Stretch out his hands in faith and daddy carries them across. Just because we're adults now doesn't mean we forego the child-like faith we're told to keep.
So read your Bible and pray everyday... you will grow grow grow.
...and don't forget Milo.
WillZ
I remember Uncle Chin telling me a long long time ago the secret to his success in life. "Read the Bible, pray, live righteously. Simple only what."
Cool eh? Seriously... that's what we have to do. We were taught a few basic things in children's church.
"Read your Bible, pray everyday you will grow, grow, grow!"
"Regret the Bible, refuse to pray you will shrink, shrink, shrink!"
"7 days without prayer makes 1 weak."
"Walk walk walk walk in the light.. walk walk walk walk in the light"
"Jesus loves me this I know. For the Bible tells me so."
"I love You Jesus, deep down in my heart.."
"Father Abraham has many children.." ... ermm.. ok maybe not this one.
But ya... I wanna do just that for now, don't struggle with wanting to take huge strides of faith.. just walk the everyday walk that He wants me to. If a leap is needed, He'll carry me. That's what fathers do for their kids. They walk walk walk then reach a drain.. he carries the kid across. What does the kid do? Stretch out his hands in faith and daddy carries them across. Just because we're adults now doesn't mean we forego the child-like faith we're told to keep.
So read your Bible and pray everyday... you will grow grow grow.
...and don't forget Milo.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home