You make me wanna cry...
...cos You really humble me.
Was listening to the tracks I did with David Chang and Joel Koh for the 2004 OCF Musical, mannnn... were we bad or what??? HAHAHAHAHA... Sent a few tracks to Kai Shan and I think we both agreed that Daryl had to sing to a song that felt really sleazy... I shant emphasize on who wrote and arranged that one. ;) Officially the Character Profile and the Love Song Medley were the 2 top tracks. Followed by What's The Point and I Can Cook Good.
They were really funny these tracks!! Man.. donno how I managed those things if not for the grace of God. So it's official. God does produce not-so-great music tracks for oh-so-awesome musicals and still enjoy Himself.
But ya, I am most humbled by Him for allowing me to record in a home studio with a MEGA TIGHT schedule.. could never have been able to do so without His grace and mercy shining on my inadequacies.
Oh well... my eyes are closing...
WillZ
Was listening to the tracks I did with David Chang and Joel Koh for the 2004 OCF Musical, mannnn... were we bad or what??? HAHAHAHAHA... Sent a few tracks to Kai Shan and I think we both agreed that Daryl had to sing to a song that felt really sleazy... I shant emphasize on who wrote and arranged that one. ;) Officially the Character Profile and the Love Song Medley were the 2 top tracks. Followed by What's The Point and I Can Cook Good.
They were really funny these tracks!! Man.. donno how I managed those things if not for the grace of God. So it's official. God does produce not-so-great music tracks for oh-so-awesome musicals and still enjoy Himself.
But ya, I am most humbled by Him for allowing me to record in a home studio with a MEGA TIGHT schedule.. could never have been able to do so without His grace and mercy shining on my inadequacies.
Oh well... my eyes are closing...
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home