You demand it Lord...
...and rightly so.
You are the centre of it all
The universe declares in awe
Your majesty
I surrender all
I make You
The centre of my life
Lord, I respond with all I am
You placed in me the song
Of heavens melody
Your Majesty
I live to sing Your song
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Simple illustration, when you give 20 dollars to someone and take it back, you really haven't given it away at all. But when you actually do give it away, you pass on the responsibility of handling that 20 dollars to that someone.
I give to You, the center of my all... make Your song beautiful in my life...
WillZ
You are the centre of it all
The universe declares in awe
Your majesty
I surrender all
I make You
The centre of my life
Lord, I respond with all I am
You placed in me the song
Of heavens melody
Your Majesty
I live to sing Your song
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Simple illustration, when you give 20 dollars to someone and take it back, you really haven't given it away at all. But when you actually do give it away, you pass on the responsibility of handling that 20 dollars to that someone.
I give to You, the center of my all... make Your song beautiful in my life...
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home