<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Passion...

...98

What an album. I think it's one of the best in the Passion series.

~ Send Your rain... did that acapella for Youth Wave '01 with Kenneth Chin as the speaker. It was awesome working with those from FGA Penang. They have great vocals. Simply sweet. So pro somemore. Made me feel CMI. Haha.

~ Every Move I Make... La la la la la la la... *with the drums only*

~ Knocking On The Door Of Heaven... "We're knoooooooking... we're cryyyyyying..." Once again, only FGA Penang can pull that off =)

~ I Will Exalt Your Name... NEVER BEFOREEE.. NeVeR AGAINNNN... will there be ONEEEEE like Youuu..

~ The Vision... we'll pick the cross and suffer loss.. for the sake of Your Name... don't really like this song actually.. haha..

~ Your Name Is Above All Names... how cool is that key change?!? (<-- Apparently only Aussies ask a lot of such rhetorical Qs?!? and now I'm doing it again?!?)

~ We Fall Down... classic... classic...

~ His Renown... so let the hands go up around the world in surrender.. well, this song belongs to the WoW series in my opinion.

~ You Alone... refer below...

~ I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever... very tasteful... the way they did it was so tasteful... my favorite version of the song. Actually I prefer the style Joel and I did... funky bass slaps!!!.. oh man... love ya Joel! (In a non-romantic way) I think from now on I'll be more used to calling you JOL and JO EL. Bad aussie influence. Wanna play with you again one day mate...

~ To Every Nation... another WoW kinda song.

~ Sweet Mercies... LET IT FALLLLLL... Did we do this in ISCA? I think I used it before right?

~ Did You Feel The Mountains Tremble... wah.. how come the Passion team's renditions of Delirious? songs sound so much better eh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And tonight... my nomination for best song from the album....

You are the only One I need
I bow all of me at Your feet
I worship You alone

You have given me more than
I could ever have wanted
And I want to give You my heart and my soul

You alone are Father
and You alone are good
You alone are Saviour
and You alone are God

I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive! <--- Are these the words they sang?
(and notice the ripping YOU ARE MY SAVIOUR!!!! How high is that?!? If only I have his voice.. oh man..)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lord, I bow ALL of me at Your feet and worship You alone. You have given me more than what I could ever have asked for. But more than that, regardless of whatever You gave me, You still have my heart and my soul. Because truly Lord, YOU alone are Father, and YOU alone are good. YOU are my Saviour, and YOU are MY God.

Be my strength and my song... let it be known that my passion is for You.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home