Time's up... time out...
I think the 2 weeks in Malaysia is a much needed break. I can usually last one whole year in Melbourne before feeling like I need my comfort home but this year the need for a break is especially early. I've had no time to catch my breath. In fact I don't think I'll have much of a break to catch my breath when I'm home. The 2nd week home I gotta be thinking bout the weekend's Sunday service and what songs I gotta lead with.
I don't know. The only thing I'll probably enjoy in Malaysia is the food and my family. So I gotta make sure I have lots of it. Lots of food time... lots of family time. If I don't feel like I can conquer the world, I wanna at least feel like I can rule over the 2 weeks of break coming ahead.
And when I'm there I'll be looking for that PAUSE button.
WillZ
I don't know. The only thing I'll probably enjoy in Malaysia is the food and my family. So I gotta make sure I have lots of it. Lots of food time... lots of family time. If I don't feel like I can conquer the world, I wanna at least feel like I can rule over the 2 weeks of break coming ahead.
And when I'm there I'll be looking for that PAUSE button.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home