<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A tune of old...

I will bless Thee O Lord
I will bless Thee O Lord
With a heart of thanksgiving
I will bless Thee O Lord

With my hands lifted up
With my mouth filled with praise
With a heart of thanksgiving
I will bless Thee O Lord

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Songs that we remember from our childhood days are precious and intimate. Simple and sung from a simple childlike heart.

With a heart of thanksgiving, I will sit and ponder upon Your faithfulness and love. For all that I've experienced so far, I thank You... without You it would've been impossible. I may not be the best or have the best, but why should I thank You only when I have it all? I want to count my blessings before they are. I cannot fathom with my mortal mind what is to come. I'll walk with You, Abba.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home