I want it...
...and I want it NOW!
Waiting can be such an irritating thing, especially when it has cost you so much!
And no, it's not all the fun that I'm looking forward to. It's purely business,... no selfish reasons! Well, at least I know others have waited for it longer than I have... not sure how that helps, but ya, counting down the (unspecified) days... How do you count the days when it is unspecified anyway? I'll countdown from 30 maybe?
WillZ
Waiting can be such an irritating thing, especially when it has cost you so much!
And no, it's not all the fun that I'm looking forward to. It's purely business,... no selfish reasons! Well, at least I know others have waited for it longer than I have... not sure how that helps, but ya, counting down the (unspecified) days... How do you count the days when it is unspecified anyway? I'll countdown from 30 maybe?
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home