Motto...
Ok, trash me if you want but I'm still gonna put this out in the market.. You can use this and don't have to pay me a single cent. Just feel loved because someone actually cares for tailors...
If you're a tailor or work in a clothing alteration store, you can use this motto to boost your image - absolutely free of charge..
*insert name here* Tailors / Alterations - "We sew what you rip!"
Thank you thank you... not very often do I come up with original ideas. Hmmm... if only this would make me a million dollars...
WillZ
If you're a tailor or work in a clothing alteration store, you can use this motto to boost your image - absolutely free of charge..
*insert name here* Tailors / Alterations - "We sew what you rip!"
Thank you thank you... not very often do I come up with original ideas. Hmmm... if only this would make me a million dollars...
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home