Ooooohhhh what a lovely noise!
Psalm 107:8,9
Let them give thanks to the LORD for His unfailing love and His wonderful deeds for men, for He satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lovely Noise
Everything that moves and breathes
Come and sing a song and praise the Lord
Lay your troubles at His feet
Come and sing a song and praise the Lord
CHORUS:
Oh what a lovely noise
When we raise our voice to sing
I wanna thank You Lord
You're the giver of all good things
If I'm rich or if I'm poor
I'm gonna sing a song and praise the Lord
If I'm shaky or if I'm sure
I'm gonna sing a song and praise the Lord
If I'm weak or if I'm strong
I'm gonna sing a song and praise the Lord
If I'm short or if I'm long
I'm gonna sing a song and praise the Lord
If I'm up or if I'm down
I'm gonna sing a song and praise the Lord
If I'm square or if I'm round
I'm gonna sing a song and praise the Lord
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lord I choose to sing!
WillZ
Let them give thanks to the LORD for His unfailing love and His wonderful deeds for men, for He satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lovely Noise
Everything that moves and breathes
Come and sing a song and praise the Lord
Lay your troubles at His feet
Come and sing a song and praise the Lord
CHORUS:
Oh what a lovely noise
When we raise our voice to sing
I wanna thank You Lord
You're the giver of all good things
If I'm rich or if I'm poor
I'm gonna sing a song and praise the Lord
If I'm shaky or if I'm sure
I'm gonna sing a song and praise the Lord
If I'm weak or if I'm strong
I'm gonna sing a song and praise the Lord
If I'm short or if I'm long
I'm gonna sing a song and praise the Lord
If I'm up or if I'm down
I'm gonna sing a song and praise the Lord
If I'm square or if I'm round
I'm gonna sing a song and praise the Lord
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lord I choose to sing!
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home