<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Guy's guy? Girl's guy?

This is one topic I'm so gonna write on one day... lemme gather my thoughts and facts and figures and do some survey and research...

Gimme ideas if you have any.

For now, I'm still working out my salvation and God post =) Cool.. work out my salvation.. hahaha.. Oh, while I'm on this.. I never really understood what work out our salvation really meant, until I heard of this illustration.

Replace the word salvation with body. Do you work out your body or do you work to attain a body? You already have a body, so you work it out.. not work to get a body. Ahhhh... so that means salvation.. I've got it... it's not something I work to get.. but something I gotta work out!

Ok.. easypeasy.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home