<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

This is getting personal...

I HATE MACS.

Don't ever talk to me about apple macs. If you're a mac salesperson, don't walk into hell by introducing me to macs. I won't even explain to you why I hate macs before I pull the trigger and watch the bullet collide with your brain inside your skull between your eyes. I don't wanna hear why macs are good. When mac users talk about how good their macs are, they are probably just justifying themselves just to feel better for paying $xxxx for a piece of paperweight. macs don't even deserved to be given a capital M when referred to. This is getting personal.


WillZ

ps - author was using the blog as a way of 'ventilation'. but still, he really does hate / abhor / despise macs.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger shades said…

    U should really have a debate with Gabe on mac...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home