Forsaken?
The cry of my heart to You tonight is -
Lord, have You forgotten me?
How long more do I have to go through this?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So close, so close to You
My days pass like the morning dew
Bearing fruit 'cos I'm hooked onto You
So close to You
And when I think of the times where You draw me near
I am changed by heaven's grace and Your light
And all Your purposes plans for my life becomes clear
You give me eyes that see with Jesus' sight
So close, so close to You
My Saviour's heart pierced my heart through
Seeing mercy from Your point of view
So close to You
And as our hearts beat together the fire grows
Revelation floods me like a light
I know justice and help for the widowed and poor
Is part of changing my world with Your light
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeremiah 31:3 -
I have loved you with and everlasting love,
And I have drawn you with my loving-kindness.
If this is Your desire Lord, help me make it mine.
Less of me, more of You.
WillZ
Lord, have You forgotten me?
How long more do I have to go through this?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So close, so close to You
My days pass like the morning dew
Bearing fruit 'cos I'm hooked onto You
So close to You
And when I think of the times where You draw me near
I am changed by heaven's grace and Your light
And all Your purposes plans for my life becomes clear
You give me eyes that see with Jesus' sight
So close, so close to You
My Saviour's heart pierced my heart through
Seeing mercy from Your point of view
So close to You
And as our hearts beat together the fire grows
Revelation floods me like a light
I know justice and help for the widowed and poor
Is part of changing my world with Your light
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeremiah 31:3 -
I have loved you with and everlasting love,
And I have drawn you with my loving-kindness.
If this is Your desire Lord, help me make it mine.
Less of me, more of You.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home