Mr. Incredible...
...represents Strength, Faith, Courage, Power.
Courage is not the absence of fear, it is taking over your fear and telling it that it is not the lord of my life. Doubt is the opposite of faith.
*the following words brought tears to my eyes, don't ask me why, it spoke strongly to my spirit*
"We need to step through fear, doubt and weaknesses - that is what will teach your kids strength, faith, courage and power."
"Because one day, you will have to lead" (Joshua 1:6)
It is true. It encouraged me to push on in spite of the brick wall in front of me. I don't want my kids to learn that I'm a wimp. One that has a defeatist attitude. I want them to know that I was a hero. A man that gave others strength, walked by faith, led with courage and stood firm in power when facing my enemies.
The world teaches us to discover our potential. God teaches us to discover His potential. "When I do it through you, it is because you are not as gifted, it is then that I get the credit".
WillZ
Courage is not the absence of fear, it is taking over your fear and telling it that it is not the lord of my life. Doubt is the opposite of faith.
*the following words brought tears to my eyes, don't ask me why, it spoke strongly to my spirit*
"We need to step through fear, doubt and weaknesses - that is what will teach your kids strength, faith, courage and power."
"Because one day, you will have to lead" (Joshua 1:6)
It is true. It encouraged me to push on in spite of the brick wall in front of me. I don't want my kids to learn that I'm a wimp. One that has a defeatist attitude. I want them to know that I was a hero. A man that gave others strength, walked by faith, led with courage and stood firm in power when facing my enemies.
The world teaches us to discover our potential. God teaches us to discover His potential. "When I do it through you, it is because you are not as gifted, it is then that I get the credit".
WillZ
1 Comments:
At 12:06 AM,
g. said…
rock on!!! :D
xx
Post a Comment
<< Home