<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The greatest miracle...

...happened in your heart. The way God changes our hearts are signs and wonders that are miraculous and breathtaking to see. If someone needs a sign that Jesus is the one true Saviour, show him/her your heart. On it are milestones in your life that mark His presence. Stamps of His authority and glory. Seals of His love. Signposts that point His direction. Compasses that do not lie.

In addition to that, the way God changes the heart is as natural as the way He waters the plants in the wild. When genuine love that comes from Him flows, it works like the way a river brings life to all along its path.

Let your heart be the evidence of the God of miracles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I could see beyond the sky
I'd look to see You smile
I'd look to see Your majesty

If I could reach above the stars
I'd put my hand in Yours
You'd show me all eternity

But for now I close my eyes and pray
But for now I lift my hands and say

Jesus, You're my Saviour
You are heaven in my heart
Jesus, You're my Saviour
You are heaven in my heart


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home