<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Monday, July 16, 2007

Class of '97...

Met an old friend today. I can't believe we've left Chung Ling for 10 years! They are apparently organising a decadal reunion in Penang at the end of this year. Man, I was looking thru the list of 534 students. Many of whom the names sound familiar but the face escapes me. It's been a while.

I can't believe how much I've gone thru in the past 10 years alone. 7 of which was spent in Melbourne. All my friends are now like really in the workforce! 2 doctors in Melbourne that I'll have to look up again. Apparently only a handful of us in Melbourne.

Hmm.. so many thoughts about old schoolmates and old times but not in a mood to type a hundred page essay. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.
All things are possible.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home