Rise...
Do you see a man who excels in his work?
He will stand before kings;
He will not stand before unknown men.
~ Proverbs 22:29
Fuel my dreams, my God, the Giver of my coat of colours...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When my heart is overwhelmed
I will run into Your open arms
When I don't know what to do
Jesus my first love I look to You
Come and hold me and guide me
You walk beside me
Take me to fly with You
I'll rise
Just like an eagle I will soar
And forever I will give to you
My heart and soul
I know
Your love won't ever let me go
In You I find my strength
My hiding place
~ words + music by Justin Dzau
WillZ
He will stand before kings;
He will not stand before unknown men.
~ Proverbs 22:29
Fuel my dreams, my God, the Giver of my coat of colours...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When my heart is overwhelmed
I will run into Your open arms
When I don't know what to do
Jesus my first love I look to You
Come and hold me and guide me
You walk beside me
Take me to fly with You
I'll rise
Just like an eagle I will soar
And forever I will give to you
My heart and soul
I know
Your love won't ever let me go
In You I find my strength
My hiding place
~ words + music by Justin Dzau
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home