Mirror, mirror on the wall...
...who's the hugest of them all?
Ok ok.. I know there's no such word as "hugest" and bla.. but then again, there's no such thing as chicken wings of that size either!
So it IS official - KFC QV has the hugest wicked wings ever... I was surprised to find 3 hugemongously sized drummettes and wings in the box today. And all that for AUD$2.25! I'm beginning to suspect they ran out of chicken and served turkey wings instead.
Hey, if you're gonna pay a whopping AUD$2.25 for chicken wings, you might as well get the hugest of the lot eh? Well, to be fair, KFC Grattan St has the 2nd hugest... and the other KFCs I've been to serves you ermm... well... ermm... chicken wings.
WillZ
Ok ok.. I know there's no such word as "hugest" and bla.. but then again, there's no such thing as chicken wings of that size either!
So it IS official - KFC QV has the hugest wicked wings ever... I was surprised to find 3 hugemongously sized drummettes and wings in the box today. And all that for AUD$2.25! I'm beginning to suspect they ran out of chicken and served turkey wings instead.
Hey, if you're gonna pay a whopping AUD$2.25 for chicken wings, you might as well get the hugest of the lot eh? Well, to be fair, KFC Grattan St has the 2nd hugest... and the other KFCs I've been to serves you ermm... well... ermm... chicken wings.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home