Now and then...
Ecclesiastes 12:1
Remember your Creator in the days of your youth,
before the days of trouble come and the years approach when you will say,
"I find no pleasure in them"...
I remember the days of my youth... and I am glad that I remembered Him in the days of my youth. Even when the days of trouble come and years approach, let me remember Him still because He changes not.
WillZ
Remember your Creator in the days of your youth,
before the days of trouble come and the years approach when you will say,
"I find no pleasure in them"...
I remember the days of my youth... and I am glad that I remembered Him in the days of my youth. Even when the days of trouble come and years approach, let me remember Him still because He changes not.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home