Knight in armour....
...shining or not.
Remind me again that I'm not just a soldier in Your army, that You have called me to be like one of David's mighty men of valor - no ordinary warrior. That among common fighting men, I, have killed more enemies in a day in a record breaking manner. That I stood on fields and slayed every single demon that came against me on all sides. May I be found with my hand molded together with the sword because of persistent battles. I'd like to picture myself standing in Your throne room, with a ray of light shining down on me, as one of Your most trustworthy generals.
I'm Your hero.
WillZ
Remind me again that I'm not just a soldier in Your army, that You have called me to be like one of David's mighty men of valor - no ordinary warrior. That among common fighting men, I, have killed more enemies in a day in a record breaking manner. That I stood on fields and slayed every single demon that came against me on all sides. May I be found with my hand molded together with the sword because of persistent battles. I'd like to picture myself standing in Your throne room, with a ray of light shining down on me, as one of Your most trustworthy generals.
I'm Your hero.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home