A weary man's creed...
I will trust through the darkest night
What I knew to be true when I last saw daylight
I move by faith, and not by sight
Till at last I see what You promised to me
On the distant horizon,
The first sign of sweet morning light
Lord this pathway may not be easy
But it's where I'm meant to be
In Your presence You will keep me
As my mind is stayed on Thee
I will follow through the canyons
Over mountains, across the seas
You will find me in Your footsteps
Till at last I'm home and free
Lord don't let me be dissuaded
From Your holy work in me
Till I reach Your destination
And I'm finally home and free
Lord this pathway may not be easy
But it's where I'm meant to be
In Your presence You will keep me
As my mind is stayed on Thee
Till finally I'm home and free..
Home and free.. till that day Lord..
I want to be home, and to be free
WillZ
What I knew to be true when I last saw daylight
I move by faith, and not by sight
Till at last I see what You promised to me
On the distant horizon,
The first sign of sweet morning light
Lord this pathway may not be easy
But it's where I'm meant to be
In Your presence You will keep me
As my mind is stayed on Thee
I will follow through the canyons
Over mountains, across the seas
You will find me in Your footsteps
Till at last I'm home and free
Lord don't let me be dissuaded
From Your holy work in me
Till I reach Your destination
And I'm finally home and free
Lord this pathway may not be easy
But it's where I'm meant to be
In Your presence You will keep me
As my mind is stayed on Thee
Till finally I'm home and free..
Home and free.. till that day Lord..
I want to be home, and to be free
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home