SHOUT!
I was at school earlier and I wrote a blog.. didn't get published! Some internet connection error.. NEWAY.. will write on that when I feel like it..
For now I wanna feel joyful. A joy that comes only from God. One that is inexplainable. I've felt it before, and I wanna feel it again. I wanna sit in my room and smile. Ok. Dun picture it.
I've got some good stuff coming up and I'm excited, let the source of my shout be You.
Right here, right now,
In the midst of the crowd,
I stand alone and make my vow.
Whatever it takes I will be faithful.
Right here, right now,
Let there be no doubt.
Let every whisper, with every shout,
Let the whole world know I will be faithful,
This is my vow.
WillZ
For now I wanna feel joyful. A joy that comes only from God. One that is inexplainable. I've felt it before, and I wanna feel it again. I wanna sit in my room and smile. Ok. Dun picture it.
I've got some good stuff coming up and I'm excited, let the source of my shout be You.
Right here, right now,
In the midst of the crowd,
I stand alone and make my vow.
Whatever it takes I will be faithful.
Right here, right now,
Let there be no doubt.
Let every whisper, with every shout,
Let the whole world know I will be faithful,
This is my vow.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home