Falling into Autumn...
Today's the first day of Fall! or Autumn! Or the season before Winter!
Happy Falling, Autumning and seasoning before Winter y'all...
It's so hot today if Jolyn stood under the sun for an hour we all can have roast pok for dinner.
It's so hot today if you missed when you pissed, no worries... it'll evaporate in a minute.
It's so hot today nerds had a city parade to prove dat they can be hot too.
It's so hot today I googled for "Hot" expecting to find "Yuan" but I got "Melbourne" instead.
WillZ
Happy Falling, Autumning and seasoning before Winter y'all...
It's so hot today if Jolyn stood under the sun for an hour we all can have roast pok for dinner.
It's so hot today if you missed when you pissed, no worries... it'll evaporate in a minute.
It's so hot today nerds had a city parade to prove dat they can be hot too.
It's so hot today I googled for "Hot" expecting to find "Yuan" but I got "Melbourne" instead.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home