<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Friday, February 18, 2005

Sample of sincerity...

Here's a sample of an Indon worship song... adapted from the english version He Is Lovely.. The indon sounding guy is Franky Sihombing.. hope I don't get into trouble with the whole copyright thingy... but ya... it's a bit slow this song... so might not be the right kind for the rockers... anyhow, sincerity and heart of worship is all I sense when I hear them sing..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Verse 1)
I can see that you loved Jesus first
It's plain to see
And that you sit close and listen to His heartbeat

For you in your eyes I see shining love
That speaks so clear
And I can hear you singing so sweetly

(Chorus)
Engkau baik, Engkau suci
Murah hati, menjadi bukti
Engkau lembut, panjang sabar
Penebus-ku, Kau Tuhan

(Verse 2)
Master, Maker, Life Creator
Come and dwell in me
That my heart may know Your sweet tender mercy

Shine through me that all may see Your love
So full and free
And I'll declare Your praise through endless ages


(Chorus in english)
He is lovely, He is holy
Gave supremely, that all might see
He is gentle, tender hearted
Risen Saviour, He is God


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be blessed.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home