<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

A tribute to love...

First and foremost, congratulations to my dear brother for finding THE ONE. My brother proposed and got engaged on February 12, 2005. Oh well, now I know 9 years isn't such a big gap in terms of age after all. I'm really happy for him. Now I'm the only one my parents are praying hard for. HAHA. Is it gonna be one of those prayers that will require them to be resolute for years? HAHA.

Anyway, been corresponding with my closest frens recently, especially when Valentine's Day in season.. Ermm Joel, prayer meet wif other singles n praying for THAT? Ahem.. i'm not at that level yet bro =)

Here's one dedicated to all single frens who at times struggle.. wrote a couple of my own verses, sung to the tune of Jesus Loves Me...

Jesus loves me this I know
For the Bible tells me so
Little ones to Him belong
They are weak but He is strong

Yes, Jesus loves me
Yes, Jesus loves me
Yes, Jesus loves me
For the Bible tells me so

Remembered when I was a kid
The love of God was all I need
I thank the Lord He's still the same
He loves my heart and knows my name

Yes, Jesus loves me
Yes, Jesus loves me
Yes, Jesus loves me
For the Bible tells me so

Soon the years will past me by
I will know it's time to die
You'll keep me calm and hold me still
I'll sing these words, Your joy I'll feel

Yes, Jesus loves me
Yes, Jesus loves me
Yes, Jesus loves me
For the Bible tells me so


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home