<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Rayakan pujian kita buat Tuhan...

Read Joel's blog and reminded me of how privileged I am too to know BM. Heard of the best worship songs from Indon albums. Leading Indonesians into worship was one of the best times I've ever had. They had the sincerest of hearts for God. God moved mightily when the Indons were with us in our youth meets. Tears were such a norm. We touched God in unimaginable ways, if only I knew how special those moments were back then. =)

Was contacted by a few of them recently, did y'all know Vera just got married??? YA! Ros and Dian's sister! They are such sincere frens.. again.. if only I knew how special those moments were back then. =) I still can remember praying with Joel during our prayer meet for Indonesia. Riots were happening and as we prayed, we cried. With tears that were induced only by looking at things thru the eyes of God, we pleaded with Him and asked for His mercy and protection over the ppl in Indonesia. One thing struck me when I was praying for them and with them - I realised it's a great honour to be able to partner with God... at the age where peers were into heavy socialising in theques, clubbing, ecstasy, gangs and what nots... we were on our knees, praying for a nation. In our hearts, we knew we made a difference.

I remember standing in the Sydney Superdome, Hillsong conference 2002 and there was this night where they had ppl from all over the world singing a song or two. There was this man from the Indonesia, his name was Franky Sihombing.. he is like the Don Moen of Indonesia. As soon as he went up I knew something was gonna happen. The anointing of God was so evident. I stood as he sang "He Is Lovely" in Bahasa Indonesia and I cried. There is this thing about Indonesian worship, it's the total adoration of God, and the attitude that says "I'm nothing Lord, You're everything." And that is what worship is. Putting God in the rightful place. It's something that's caught and not taught. I want to take this opportunity to thank the girls and the GUY from Indonesia that impacted my life 5-6 years ago. Sekalian telah sentuh jiwaku dengan kesucian and kesetiaan mu bagi Tuhan.

S'bab Tuhan baik,.. anugerah-nya kekal selama-nya.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home