Take on the unknown...
I want the courage to look you in the eye and tell you I'm going where you're flowing... to know that one day I'll look back and know that it was no mistake that I went through this with you. To know it's worthwhile. To know you've brought me to where I'm gonna be that day, side by side. I hope I do not shy away from you or make you feel like I didn't acknowledge you.. cos it's so hard on my part to embrace you into my life without feeling insecure. You are indeed overwhelming. I haven't told you how I felt cos you probably already know... and somehow I know you're gonna be with me thru life's journey.
I guess what I can do now is just to take on the unknown... *gulp*
WillZ
I guess what I can do now is just to take on the unknown... *gulp*
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home