Pain... pain... go away...
I think I've aged tremendously. I went back to Malaysia on the 21 of December. When I woke up the next day, I started to have severe left shoulder pains. As it slowly went away I developed a neck pain on the right side. After a lil bit of rest I went to KL after the New Year and developed severe ankle pain that has lasted till now.
The sharp pain has since spread to just behind the left knee and is slowly affecting my right ankle (weight support is thrown to the right). So the current status - left ankle and knee hurts like mad. My right foot hurts too, bad not as badly as the left. But it might not be able to hold itself together for too long.
I'm gonna take action to let it heal, like take a few days off work and rest. Haven't been able to fully rest because I can't take paid sick leave from work. No work = no money, in my case. Praying hard that it will go away soon, gonna get an ankle and knee guard.. anyone knows how to MAKE one? haha.. MCing on Friday night and leading worship on Sunday. Not a good thing, really can't stand for too long. Forgive me if I don't seem hlpful with moving stuff and transporting equipment these few weeks... or if I am unable to walk around or even just stand. I can't sit around too long either cos it feels even more painful after dat. Sigh.
No idea wat's causing these aches, but I'm asking God to hlp me pull thru. Is this how life will be like when I grow old (if I do live past 30)? For now, I'll just continue to blame it on my flat feet.
WillZ
The sharp pain has since spread to just behind the left knee and is slowly affecting my right ankle (weight support is thrown to the right). So the current status - left ankle and knee hurts like mad. My right foot hurts too, bad not as badly as the left. But it might not be able to hold itself together for too long.
I'm gonna take action to let it heal, like take a few days off work and rest. Haven't been able to fully rest because I can't take paid sick leave from work. No work = no money, in my case. Praying hard that it will go away soon, gonna get an ankle and knee guard.. anyone knows how to MAKE one? haha.. MCing on Friday night and leading worship on Sunday. Not a good thing, really can't stand for too long. Forgive me if I don't seem hlpful with moving stuff and transporting equipment these few weeks... or if I am unable to walk around or even just stand. I can't sit around too long either cos it feels even more painful after dat. Sigh.
No idea wat's causing these aches, but I'm asking God to hlp me pull thru. Is this how life will be like when I grow old (if I do live past 30)? For now, I'll just continue to blame it on my flat feet.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home