I'm the king of...
...wishful thinking.
- don't ask me why, hahaha.. something I've wanted to declare for a while now!
...cheap bargains.
- Got this digital tv set top box for 120 bucks. It's a really good bargain. It was all smiles last nite. I've saved HEAPS of money this year by just being thick-skinned and bargaining! And don't call me cheap, because I'll pay for something if it's worth it. According to Russell Peters I'm like a Jew. Muahaha.. *snort*
WillZ
- don't ask me why, hahaha.. something I've wanted to declare for a while now!
...cheap bargains.
- Got this digital tv set top box for 120 bucks. It's a really good bargain. It was all smiles last nite. I've saved HEAPS of money this year by just being thick-skinned and bargaining! And don't call me cheap, because I'll pay for something if it's worth it. According to Russell Peters I'm like a Jew. Muahaha.. *snort*
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home