<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Monday, February 28, 2005

The need...

I questioned God regarding the needs that I have in life... oh how I struggle with it daily!

The need...

for security
to have self confidence
to feel significant
to be wanted and needed
to have a stable job that pays well
to improve on my character and attitude
to know I'm not making a mistake by staying in Melbourne
to have someone special to love and be loved
to have friends that are single
to not be alone and feel lonely
for peers that understand this stage of my life
to make someone laugh
to express myself through music and singing
...just to name a few that are on my fingertips now

I asked Him why I have to feel a need for these things...
I think He will answer me soon...

Thanks Spousey for the quick ICQ chat.. that's what I call a life partner =) A partner in prayer and encouragement for life.


WillZ

6 Comments:

  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger red daffodils said…

    *wistful smile* yea the grass always seems greener on the other side huh.. i'm wondering if i made a mistake by coming back to msia.. haha and yes, i want to have more single friends too, i'm losing the 'i wanna be single' attitude adey :P

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger red daffodils said…

    *wistful smile* yea the grass always seems greener on the other side huh.. i'm wondering if i made a mistake by coming back to msia.. haha and yes, i want to have more single friends too, i'm losing the 'i wanna be single' attitude adey :P

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger red daffodils said…

    *wistful smile* yea the grass always seems greener on the other side huh.. i'm wondering if i made a mistake by coming back to msia.. haha and yes, i want to have more single friends too, i'm losing the 'i wanna be single' attitude adey :P

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger red daffodils said…

    *wistful smile* yea the grass always seems greener on the other side huh.. i'm wondering if i made a mistake by coming back to msia.. haha and yes, i want to have more single friends too, i'm losing the 'i wanna be single' attitude adey :P

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *wistful smile* yea the grass always seems greener on the other side huh.. i'm wondering if i made a mistake by coming back to msia.. haha and yes, i want to have more single friends too, i'm losing the 'i wanna be single' attitude adey :P

    red daffodils

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAHA *shy* now everyone can see how impatient i am... hahaha kept on clicking on publish... EH! you better delete the other four!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home