<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

How did I survive?

A couple of my friends from Penang (but not there anymore, studying overseas) did the nerd test.. and I found out they are so much more nerdy than I am! They know so much! They are ACTUALLY smart! They scored so high, now I feel dumb. So am I the uncool one now? HAR HAR.

and I survived the many years of being with them. I don't even know the ppl in the photos. Are they famous? I guess what I can say is - Thanks guys, for being my friends despite my lack of knowledge.. you were very gracious for not making fun of unnerdiness.. may y'all live long and prosper.. ;) I now understand how much y'all hafta put up with... all the crap.. hahahaha...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly but surely..

BTW, Jay and MK are settling in and out really nicely these few days. Soon 422CS will be up and running again.. we'll update the blog soon. The difference between MK and Jay? MK is usually half naked only his room... unlike Jay, who is like half naked wherever he goes.

Does it make a difference how we perceive it? Like are they half naked or half dressed? Which one belongs to the positive thinkers?.. y'know.. the half full and half empty thingy.. Please do not picture MK or Jay when you're pondering on this Q.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For me I feel half empty..

Down with running backside today... had the runs last nite at 4am.. and another when I woke up at 9 plus... another when I arrived at school... now the captain has decided to load the torpedoes again.. when will the war end??? Now now, don't picture this either.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home