<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Jesus...

Was sitting in school reading up on an article about the Christian Wrestling Federation (where Christian wrestlers share the gospel thru wrestling) when something heavy set upon my heart.

The music of Michael W. Smith's "This Is Your Time" started playing and I was moved by something strong.. something that was stirred by the Holy Spirit. I realised that deep inside one of the greatest experiences I've ever had was to see someone say "I do" to Jesus. To hear them say "Jesus saved me", "I believe in Jesus". To be able to share to someone and see God become real and alive in their lives. To know the Word of God is living and active, sharper than any double edged sword.. that it divides to even soul and spirit, bone and marrow.. to know that every word I preach judges the thoughts and the attitudes of hearts.

It rang in my ear, the words that plainly went "Preach it.. preach it.." spoken to me by Ps. Clement Wong as a prophecy. He didn't know, but God knew that I was sitting there during the sermons, taking notes,... that I wanted to preach one day, to be able to preach and be funny - like Clement Wong. For now, all I want God's Word and His purposes for my life to be real. So that one day when the right time comes I'll be able to rise up to the dreams He placed in my heart...

I had dreams Lord, You know my dreams... I know they died... but please revive those that You want me to fulfill... not in my own strength and doings, but with Your divine hand orchestrating everything.

Amen.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home