Soaring...
(Verse 1)
Hide me now
Under Your wings
Cover me
Within Your mighty hand
(Chorus)
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father You are King over the flood
I will be still and know You are God
(Verse 2)
Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know His pow’r
In quietness and trust
Father, this time I can really say only You know of the storms... help me not to give up?... ...thanks?
Tuhan adalah kekuatan-ku
Bersama-Nya ku tak akan goyah
Ku kan terbang tinggi
Bagai Rajawali
Melakukan perbuatan yang besar
Ku kan terbang tinggi bagai Rajawali
Dan melayang tinggi dalan kemuliaan-Nya
Biar bumi bergoncang dan badai menerpa
Ku kan terbang tinggit bersama-Nya
I REALLY REALLY want to SOAR...
WillZ
Hide me now
Under Your wings
Cover me
Within Your mighty hand
(Chorus)
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father You are King over the flood
I will be still and know You are God
(Verse 2)
Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know His pow’r
In quietness and trust
Father, this time I can really say only You know of the storms... help me not to give up?... ...thanks?
Tuhan adalah kekuatan-ku
Bersama-Nya ku tak akan goyah
Ku kan terbang tinggi
Bagai Rajawali
Melakukan perbuatan yang besar
Ku kan terbang tinggi bagai Rajawali
Dan melayang tinggi dalan kemuliaan-Nya
Biar bumi bergoncang dan badai menerpa
Ku kan terbang tinggit bersama-Nya
I REALLY REALLY want to SOAR...
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home