<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Traffic stopping no more...

Hey ppl, traffic report for the week.. pls note that there will be smooth flowing traffic in the city of Melbourne come Monday. Someone with a rather amazing asset that disrupt the flow of objects from one place to another is going away - which is not entirely a happy thing unfortunately.

Yups, for those who know.. Yuan is leaving this Sunday, for good(?). I can still remember the first time I met him (together wif Felix... ok.. not like he was TOGETHER with Felix) at Easter Camp 2002. We were in the room where Jenny's presence as a gangster's wife made glass shatter. Found out he was doing Comm./IS, and saw him clicking with ehui really well.. especially when we went for dinner at ChinaBarIsSuck (Grattan).

3 years have gone by now, heaps of memories my fren.. from ski trips to heart 2 heart man chatters, road trips to waking up next to each other, one way sabos and endless encouragements,.. I've made a fren. Altho he claims I'm like a big bro, I think I have enjoyed him most as a fren and companion. Thanks for being so generous to me, for opening up your life to accomodate me. I'm touched beyond words and I fear I will cry when I see you leave the easter camp. But life has to go on.

As lame as it may sound, I think I will really miss you heaps when we go for Yum Cha, or even group outings. You don't know how much it means to me to have another guy fren that's single in the group. Not that I'm saying I'm happy you're single, but it's like I know I have you to rely on. Who's gonna share portions wif me now?

I truly enjoy the many laughs we had... you're really one of a kind. Wish I could re-live the moments that were so hillarious and fun. You know the things that wore me down the past years, but I thank God for the joy He provided me thru you.

I can continue to share about what this fren of mine means to me, but I guess it can be summed up with this - life in Melbourne is gonna be different without him. Made me think of how you've brought many of our frens together, linking ppl and being a catalyst for many things to happen.

But for now, I will try to treasure the last few days with you around.. may God guide you to live a life worth jewels in heaven. Words here are probably 1% of what I could write, but hey.. you're the first to make me tear while blogging at work.


WillZ

p.s. Eng Hui, I'll be tempted to leave Melbourne if you leave one day.. honest.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    eh! yuan is leaving? for good?! jorr.. willie u must be strong! :) u've tahan-ed so long adey in melb.. :*( i wanna go easter camp too..

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    eh sorry, puayli here :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home