Kayu NOT Opening!
...until end of September...
Hahaha... at the rate they are going, I think they'd open just in time for Malaysian sportsppl when they come over for Commonwealth Games.
Anyone wanna get tickets for Commonwealth Games opening? Anyone knows how to go about it? Group tickets only I think... So how so how? I wanna watch badminton matches when Msia plays... any takers??
Anyway... it's funny how 2 persons I know got chocolate on their clothings watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The chocolate definitely wasn't the one they brought in. Now, this is what I call GOOD movie fx, it jumps out at you.
WillZ
Hahaha... at the rate they are going, I think they'd open just in time for Malaysian sportsppl when they come over for Commonwealth Games.
Anyone wanna get tickets for Commonwealth Games opening? Anyone knows how to go about it? Group tickets only I think... So how so how? I wanna watch badminton matches when Msia plays... any takers??
Anyway... it's funny how 2 persons I know got chocolate on their clothings watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The chocolate definitely wasn't the one they brought in. Now, this is what I call GOOD movie fx, it jumps out at you.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home