BM...
After struggling to converse in BM...
Fren : haha..bored of BM eh?
WillZ : not my thing la BM. i never speak bm at all la in my life. even to my malay fren. I tok to him in hokkien.
:O
It's true. I have only 2 Malay friends.
1) Anwar - The only malay word that I use in my conversations with him is 'nasi lemak'. He supplies them to me at school.
"Eh Anwar, ma zai bey nasi lemak hor wa har... gam hu kia eh, geh nui ci liap..."
Okok... 'Anwar' is probably the other malay word I use in my conversations with him.
Yaya.. if you can pronounce your chinese name you can speak chinese.. good on you bananas.
2) Frashad - I don't even know if he speaks malay. I only converse with him in english, and that was during this BM tuition class.
Ya, so I tak nak cakap BM. Tembak saya lah.
WillZ
Fren : haha..bored of BM eh?
WillZ : not my thing la BM. i never speak bm at all la in my life. even to my malay fren. I tok to him in hokkien.
:O
It's true. I have only 2 Malay friends.
1) Anwar - The only malay word that I use in my conversations with him is 'nasi lemak'. He supplies them to me at school.
"Eh Anwar, ma zai bey nasi lemak hor wa har... gam hu kia eh, geh nui ci liap..."
Okok... 'Anwar' is probably the other malay word I use in my conversations with him.
Yaya.. if you can pronounce your chinese name you can speak chinese.. good on you bananas.
2) Frashad - I don't even know if he speaks malay. I only converse with him in english, and that was during this BM tuition class.
Ya, so I tak nak cakap BM. Tembak saya lah.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home