A familiar scene...
Are you one of those who before an exam tell ppl "Wah, I'm gonna fail already.. never study AT ALL..."? And when the results come out you wonder how come you pass... in fact you wonder how come you scored so well? Or you tell people that you cannot win at this or that and eventually you actually do? I think you're pretty normal. Almost everyone does that.
On the other hand, what would you do then if someone believes they are gonna fail, you tell them they will not... and they actually do fail? How would you react if someone tells you they are actually quite stupid, you dismiss it with a huff... and soon after realise they are actually are?
If you are type no.1 and I'm type no.2 does it mean I'm in touch with reality and you have a self esteem problem?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God does not give us overcoming life — He gives us life as we overcome.
WillZ
On the other hand, what would you do then if someone believes they are gonna fail, you tell them they will not... and they actually do fail? How would you react if someone tells you they are actually quite stupid, you dismiss it with a huff... and soon after realise they are actually are?
If you are type no.1 and I'm type no.2 does it mean I'm in touch with reality and you have a self esteem problem?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God does not give us overcoming life — He gives us life as we overcome.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home