You only know its value...
...when you nearly miss out on something. I could've delayed a day and missed out on a 5 dollar superman session. I knew it was expiring in August but not the THIRD of August... Not until I was going out to purchase the ticket and saw it on the Coke label did I realise. Talk about timing and things falling into place.
Lois : The world doesn't need a saviour.
Superman : Listen.
Lois : I don't hear anything.
Superman : I hear everything. You wrote that the world doesn’t need a savior, but every day I hear people crying for one.
Sometimes we don't listen hard enough. Or maybe we're focusing on those who don't think they need a saviour and therefore they are not crying out... yet. Maybe we should just listen, and hear everything. Maybe every single day we can hear someone crying out for a saviour. Maybe after meeting you today, they won't have to.
Lord, help me hear. Let me know. Every day there is someone crying out for You.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will we only learn in losing how to cherish what we hold?
WillZ
Lois : The world doesn't need a saviour.
Superman : Listen.
Lois : I don't hear anything.
Superman : I hear everything. You wrote that the world doesn’t need a savior, but every day I hear people crying for one.
Sometimes we don't listen hard enough. Or maybe we're focusing on those who don't think they need a saviour and therefore they are not crying out... yet. Maybe we should just listen, and hear everything. Maybe every single day we can hear someone crying out for a saviour. Maybe after meeting you today, they won't have to.
Lord, help me hear. Let me know. Every day there is someone crying out for You.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will we only learn in losing how to cherish what we hold?
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home