Heart, Soul, Mind and Strength...
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. - Mark 12:30
A big thank you to my spousey for some encouraging words when I needed them. Sometimes a bit unfair for me to leech off him all the time, but I guess that's what accountability frens are there for.
I'm in a battle to accept that what I think and feel is normal. It's not a sin, nor is it something that goes against my God. Ted Fabiyanic mentioned that if it is not an impure desire, why should God be against it? In fact it is God that placed it there in the first place. Now it is learning about how it can go hand in hand with God.
Realised that there are so many things in life that isn't aligned to the truth. And believing in something that's not the truth really binds us. No wonder the truth will set us free to live. Out with the thoughts and ideas of men, in with the meditation of His Word, that I may be planted by the streams of water - that everything I do will prosper. It all starts with the mind, the thoughts. Change the inside, and the outside will change. For "out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks", and "for as a man thinks of himself, so is he". I want to change my thought pattern, to be empowered by His truth.
Thanks once again Lord, for assuring me that I'm normal and I'm not doing wrong.
WillZ
A big thank you to my spousey for some encouraging words when I needed them. Sometimes a bit unfair for me to leech off him all the time, but I guess that's what accountability frens are there for.
I'm in a battle to accept that what I think and feel is normal. It's not a sin, nor is it something that goes against my God. Ted Fabiyanic mentioned that if it is not an impure desire, why should God be against it? In fact it is God that placed it there in the first place. Now it is learning about how it can go hand in hand with God.
Realised that there are so many things in life that isn't aligned to the truth. And believing in something that's not the truth really binds us. No wonder the truth will set us free to live. Out with the thoughts and ideas of men, in with the meditation of His Word, that I may be planted by the streams of water - that everything I do will prosper. It all starts with the mind, the thoughts. Change the inside, and the outside will change. For "out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks", and "for as a man thinks of himself, so is he". I want to change my thought pattern, to be empowered by His truth.
Thanks once again Lord, for assuring me that I'm normal and I'm not doing wrong.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home