Repeato...
I posted the exact same post half a year ago. It's time to post it again.
It's the same prayer.. =( break me Lord.. =( that's the only way I can go thru this..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Break me for my sin
As the power of Your mercy
And forgiveness flows within
Break me for my pride
As I lay my life before You
Nothing else but to adore You
Break me Lord I cry
A broken spirit You will not despise
Break me once again
Till all that remains will glorify Your name
I need Your love
I need Your grace
I need to learn to need You every day
I need to soar
More than before
I need to need You more
(c) 2004 Joshua Yeoh
Yes Lord, break me Lord. =( I need to learn to need You...
WillZ
It's the same prayer.. =( break me Lord.. =( that's the only way I can go thru this..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Break me for my sin
As the power of Your mercy
And forgiveness flows within
Break me for my pride
As I lay my life before You
Nothing else but to adore You
Break me Lord I cry
A broken spirit You will not despise
Break me once again
Till all that remains will glorify Your name
I need Your love
I need Your grace
I need to learn to need You every day
I need to soar
More than before
I need to need You more
(c) 2004 Joshua Yeoh
Yes Lord, break me Lord. =( I need to learn to need You...
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home