<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Round 1...

The times ahead are gonna be tough. This year has been good so far, but now the battle has begun... the bed of roses are dying.. end of the happy shalalas. The attacks are coming strong. I can see that it's gonna be a long lasting one. Lord, I submit to you. Fight this for me. I'm weak, I'm hopeless. I can't put on a smile anymore. The position I have to get into for this battle is on my knees.

Wann Ee, Yao Hua... if you are reading this, I'm calling on y'all to step up with me in prayer.. I need you both as my accountability and prayer partners more than ever again. Prayer transcends distances. Send your prayers from UK and USA for me will ya. It's funny how the 3 of us end up in 3 of the major angmor countries in the world.

As I close my eyes, there's one Q that is playing on my mind, "Why do I have to go thru this again Lord?"


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home